Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Resolutions

This is my picture wall of images, places, and people that make me happy, inspired, and keep me grounded with excitement. It's to the left of the head of my bed. 


This is a close up of my 2012 Resolutions. It's making me happy now to think that I have this daily reminder to wake up to, to seize each day with these in mind.  


  • Create everyday. That means experimenting everyday.
  • Show up. Be present in all I do.
  • Buy more groceries. Eat out less.
  • See more theatre.
  • Listen to more show tunes. New and old.
  • Save money.
  • Write everyday. Something. 
  • Take more dance classes and voice lessons.
  • Do more push-ups and sit-ups.
  • Collaborate with the people I love.
  • Routinely check-in with myself.
  • Always be having fun with life.
  • CHOOSE HAPPINESS.

2012: 
The year to see things happen. 
The year to have things happen. 
The year to make things happen.

May we all have a prosperous, creative, and inspiring 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment