Saturday, May 12, 2012

Circle Left Of Center


I think it’s finally time to share some news...
I will be joining the College Light Opera Company’s 2012 Season as their choreographer for this summer. From June through August, I’ll be up in Cape Cod, choreographing 9 different shows in 9 weeks. Yup, you read that right: a different show every week. True summer stock at its finest.
CLOC is well known for bringing in wonderful collegiate talent from all over the country’s top performance schools for a jam packed summer of operettas and musicals. This summer, we’re putting up a wonderful collection of shows, filled with fantastic music, fun times, and fabulous dancing. 
Here’s the schedule for the summer:
Gilbert and Sullivan’s “Ruddigore”: June 26th - June 30th

Meredith Wilson’s “The Music Man”: July 3rd - July 7th

Jerome Kern’s “Sally”: July 10th - July 14th

Leonard Bernstein’s “Candide”: July 17th - July 21st

Sigmund Romberg’s “The Student Prince”: July 24th - July 28th

Cole Porter’s “Anything Goes”: July 31st - August 4th

Lerner & Loewe’s “Brigadoon”: August 7th - August 11th

Rodger and Hammerstein’s “South Pacific”: August 14th - August 18th

Lambert and Morrison’s “The Drowsy Chaperone”: August 21st - August 25th
I can’t write out how blessed I feel to be offered this opportunity. I cannot wait to get up there and start creating these moving pictures!
So if you’re in the Massachusetts area, or want to come for a weekend on the Cape, join us at CLOC for a summer of great shows. 
Find out more about the company and ticket information at their website: 
http://www.collegelightoperacompany.com/


1 comment:

  1. There's a chance I might be in Cape Cod in August for a friend's wedding (long story, and I'm not sure when at this point)...Perhaps I'll get the chance to see one of your shows then.

    Congrats on the gig! I'll be enjoyig Summer Stock myself this summer-in OH, at the Weathervane Playhouse...5 shows in 11 weeks.

    ReplyDelete