Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One Year: Part 9

9. CREATOR OF OPPORTUNITIES
Recently, I’ve been thinking more and more about how I can’t wait create opportunities for all my fantastic, fabulous, talented friends to perform. I want to be that person behind the table, whether as a producer, director, choreographer, writer even. 
I love acting, but I know I know there are other parts of this world that intrigue me, other aspects I wish to explore, to become a part of. 
Part of me wants to step into this creative world now and leave the pains and tribulations of acting behind. However, I am still learning so much in this actor’s life, not only about theatre and business of it all, but also about myself and my own aesthetic. 

1 comment:

  1. So good to find you writing again Schuyler. It is good for the soul, yes? So glad we met years ago at family camp. Grateful to know you are going for it in NYC.

    ReplyDelete